What’s new on the SDC Clearinghouse website? You tell us!
Please take a couple minutes to share a new product or resource from your State Data Center. (Lead, coord, and affiliate members are all welcome.) Your new product can be an interactive data query tool, a data dashboard, a collection of area profiles, a presentation, or a traditional report. We’re looking for great examples of these — examples that are published to the web, and that provide an example or model for peer states.
Tell us about it through this google form… https://goo.gl/forms/fLc3pxkFNWO7t9zQ2
When you submit the name and URL link of your product, we’ll format it as a new item blurb in the wordpress database at SDCClearinghouse.com.
We do verify URL links, so expect a short delay (1-2 days) in making your item and link visible.
This quick, easy form enables the sharing of new work across the states. And you can see the collection we’re building here:
- Area profiles and dashboards that are new in 2017… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/area-profiles-and-dashboards/
- Census user how-to and documentation… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/census-user-how-to-and-documentation/
- Data mapping tools… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/data-mapping-tools/
- Data query tools… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/data-query-tools/
- Downloadable datasets… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/downloadable-datasets/
- Presentations and webinars… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/presentations-and-webinars/
- Reports featuring census data or analysis… https://sdcclearinghouse.com/tag/reports/
- Some products and resources fit more than one category.
So fill out the form today!
We will share your good works.
Subject: ACS Data User Stories
The American Community Survey Office at the U.S. Census Bureau is interested in learning more about how businesses, nonprofit organizations, governments (fed/state/local), economic development offices, etc… use the American Community Survey (ACS), so that we can speak about how valuable the survey is. If you have specific examples you would be willing to share with them on the ways that you or those in your networks uses ACS data, please send to Janice.Ann.Valdisera@census.gov or Justin.T.Keller@census.gov
Lakiva M Pullins
Chief, Data Users Branch
Customer Liaison & Marketing Services Office
U.S. Census Bureau