In this webinar, SDC members from three states provide updates and lessons on “standing up” their Complete Count Committees. They provided information about the Committee structures, activities, budget, and the particular SDC role.
This webinar is the fifth in a series of Plan to Plan for 2020 webinars organized by the SDC Steering Committee and hosted by the SDC Program. (October 3, 2018)
- Presentation materials are provided here:
- Montana Complete Count Committee by Mary Craigle – Montana Department of Commerce
- New Mexico SDC support of Complete Count Committees by Suzan Reagan – Bureau of Business and Economic Research, University of New Mexico
- North Carolina SDC and Complete Count Committees by Bob Coats – North Carolina Office of State Budget and Management
- North Carolina’s 2020 Census FactSheet
The WebEx recording is available here: https://census.webex.com/census/ldr.php?RCID=84893a73a8b62e2d7a7ce4344d405ee3