Dear Network Member:
You are cordially invited to attend the 2019 Joint State Data Center (SDC) and Census Information Center (CIC) Annual Conference. The conference will be held June 12-14, 2019, at the Embassy Suites–Charlotte Uptown, Charlotte, NC. The meeting is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, June 12, at 8:00 a.m. and end on Friday, June 14, at 12:00 p.m.
SDC State Leads and CIC members:
- By May 17, visit the Eventbrite registration link. Register there, providing your contact information.
- Census CLMSO will book your hotel room for you, using the contact information you provided on Eventbrite.
- By May 24, call CWTSato, the Bureau’s travel agent, to arrange air travel.
- If an SDC State Lead or CIC member would like to send an alternate who works on Census data user activities, please contact Toni Hall at Antoinette (dot) Hall (at) census (dot) gov to arrange.
- Conference Logistics and Travel Info
The conference itself:
While in Charlotte… Embassy Suites–Charlotte Uptown is a short walk from restaurants and gathering spots.